Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Growing Strong

This is a Clementis(sp) vine that mom gave me two years ago. Thought I killed it when I planted it! Last year a small spindly vine appeared, so I left it alone. This year it's beautiful and has even more blooms than what you can see in the picture.



5 comments:

Day4plus said...

You were smart to just leave it alone. Clematis sometimes takes 3-4 years ever to even look like anything. When I worked at the nursery people were always bringing back their Clematis saying it was blooming when I got it and now it is dead. But it really wasn't. So your's sure turned out to be a beauty. MB

Alpicks Treasures said...

I have never seen a plant as pretty as that? Not much lives here in the desert

Unknown said...

Clematis are one of my favorites, I have several kinds, the purple are the prettiest! Keep their feet cool and covered and they will go good for you!

Anonymous said...

Your clematis is beautiful, lovely shaped flower and great colour :-)

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Beemoosie
I can't believe I found
your BLOG
..We definitely are Kindred Spirits!!

I've done a W
What's*For*Dinner
post..and I've TAGGED
you..check my blog for details..Deena