I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
That was a nice catching up on your photos here, I love the pumpkin and moms garden, looks like mine did a few months ago before it was dry! I'll try to visit more often, I know you were gone alot too.
3 comments:
I love cloud pictures---they are wonderful. thanks. MB
Very Nice, Sorry I ahve not been around much. I will try better in keep up in Blog land. Have a great weekend.
That was a nice catching up on your photos here, I love the pumpkin and moms garden, looks like mine did a few months ago before it was dry! I'll try to visit more often, I know you were gone alot too.
Post a Comment