I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
I can't quite write about it yet, but the prognosis is not good for my dear friend. Here she is about a year ago helping me make a fleece tie blanket for my dad's birthday.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh dear, I am sorry to see this sad post. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
What a sweetheart! I just love dogs even though it has not always been thus. I sure miss my Ruby. She left us in Aug. '07. She was so loyal and the most obedient one I have ever seen. aren't we blessed to have such unconditionally loving friends? They are aren't they? I am keeping you and your family in prayer. And your sweet girl too!
6 comments:
Oh dear, I am sorry to see this sad post. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
Hugs to your sweet friend. I will keep your dog and those that love it in my thoughts and prayers.
Sue
Such a nice dog and she has had a good long life because she belonged to a super nice family. MB
you are in my prayers.. What a sweet doggie..
What a sweetheart! I just love dogs even though it has not always been thus. I sure miss my Ruby. She left us in Aug. '07. She was so loyal and the most obedient one I have ever seen.
aren't we blessed to have such unconditionally loving friends? They are aren't they? I am keeping you and your family in prayer. And your sweet girl too!
I'm so sorry. Words just aren't enough. She has such soulful eyes ... she knows that she is loved!
Post a Comment