I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Hes so cute. I love to watch them. We dont have them here. So the snow does not tire you? Is this a new blog? I dont have this one down. Enjoy your Sunday and God Bless you.
I helped to raise an under-the-porch baby while staying with some friends awhile back. He brings back memories of Boo, who was mostly just cute when he was small.
3 comments:
Oh no. raccoon--cute but not so nice.
If you are taking pictures you must be feeling better. I sure hope so--keep an eye on your mailbox. MB
Hes so cute. I love to watch them. We dont have them here. So the snow does not tire you? Is this a new blog? I dont have this one down. Enjoy your Sunday and God Bless you.
I helped to raise an under-the-porch baby while staying with some friends awhile back. He brings back memories of Boo, who was mostly just cute when he was small.
Post a Comment