I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Hello! Thanks for viviting my blog! Glad you did because it brought me to your wonderful blog! Love all your flower pictures! Saw your sweet puppies on another blog! Love them! Maryjane
Pretty pictures! I love spring - used to be that winter was my favorite season, now I like spring...oh and fall..I guess summer's not too bad either! Have a great Thursday! Colleen
Ok, let's try that again. I was trying to say....I am so very glad that Spring has finally arrived in all her splendor....I just love the flowers, too!!!
I was just so happy to see you at my blog today with your sweet comments! I've missed your posts --- both here and on your Ponderings blog. Where ya been, gal????
Thanks so much for your sweet words! You are so much appreciated!!!
11 comments:
Hello! Thanks for viviting my blog! Glad you did because it brought me to your wonderful blog! Love all your flower pictures! Saw your sweet puppies on another blog! Love them! Maryjane
Pretty pictures! I love spring - used to be that winter was my favorite season, now I like spring...oh and fall..I guess summer's not too bad either! Have a great Thursday!
Colleen
You've inspired me to get some pictures of flowers tomorrow. If it doesn't snow. Have a great week.
I know what you mean. Enjoy them while they last. Happy Spring to you...
Beautiful! Come on over and join us for Bloomin' Tuesday and show us more of your spring pics. Click the button on the sidebar for information.
Very Pretty but hey what do you do with the white flower after it dies off? I have them and they are all dead now, do I cut them back?
Ok, let's try that again. I was trying to say....I am so very glad that Spring has finally arrived in all her splendor....I just love the flowers, too!!!
Ah Spring. Love it. The warm sun is actually out today and no rain. MMMmmmmmmmmm
MB
What beautiful flowers! I love spring time also.
I was just so happy to see you at my blog today with your sweet comments! I've missed your posts --- both here and on your Ponderings blog. Where ya been, gal????
Thanks so much for your sweet words! You are so much appreciated!!!
Cora
Post a Comment