I have not been sewing AT ALL :( I have an apron started for a swap, and my dear partner and I agreed that it will get done when it gets done. It will get done..I have a beautiful picture of it in my mind and can't wait to see it finished. When dad died I sat down with mom and had her show me crochet again. She had tried before and I just could not get it; but now I NEEDED to learn a craft from her and be able to say "mom taught me to do this" She has taught me many things of course, and my semi-green thumb is surely in pursuit of her glorious gardener status; but my love for crafts drove me to learn a craft from her. It's clicking, and when I get something worthy of show and tell; I will show.
Much of my time on the weekend is spent with mom. It is amazing how much time you have for people when you get down to it. My DH works every other weekend, and he has been wonderful on his weekends off to help with errands.
Life is definitely different, but we are moving forward.
~Blessings

3 comments:
Bonnie glad to see you posting. That is nice that you are learning to crochet from your mom. I wish I was there cause I am trying to teach myself and that is slow going. I know life is busy and you have a lot going on but missing yor blogs anway. Take care of yourself and I will keep on checking. Hugs and send my love to Mom
I'm glad to see you post again. You are never far from my thoughts. Enjoy your summer.
Glad to see you post. i love the picture with this post Bonnie, your pup is adorable!
Post a Comment