I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Hi Bonnie, do all dogs love the snow? It seems they go goofy in it. It started snowing here yesterday ans again today. We so seldom have snow (although last year we had a lot all at once) that it really is a novelty here. Thanks for visiting my blog. MB
3 comments:
Hi Bonnie, do all dogs love the snow? It seems they go goofy in it. It started snowing here yesterday ans again today. We so seldom have snow (although last year we had a lot all at once) that it really is a novelty here.
Thanks for visiting my blog. MB
I like your snow pics very much :-) Still no snow here! Hope you and your family had a really lovely Christmas. Thanks for visiting :-)
How much snow do you have now? I do think about you and the snow. I bet you get tired of it. Well, Take Care. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment