I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Wow, you got a lot of snow! So you're probably in the Great Lakes district. Not so, over here, more to the east of NYS. Just a lot of snow showers and some coating on the ground. But not anything like you.
3 comments:
Wow, you got a lot of snow! So you're probably in the Great Lakes district. Not so, over here, more to the east of NYS. Just a lot of snow showers and some coating on the ground. But not anything like you.
Looks like fun for kids and dogs though!
Mari-Nanci
It looks like so much fun. that must be Jasmine you mention at time but I have never seen. YAY!! MB
She's beautiful, Moosie...
(((Big Hugs)))
Post a Comment