Friday, May 25, 2007

Surprise!



I have some of the most beautiful color tulips coming up in my garden. I don't remember them at all!! If the squirrels planted them, they did a wonderful job of arranging!! The bush in the background is a "Firebush" and is gorgeous once it fill out a bit more.

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I love lilacs, too. Fortunately, I'm not allergic. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog.

Day4plus said...

I just love it when I have volunteers. They look so natural. Very pretty. MB

Janice said...

Your tulips are lovely! I too, have had some bulb plants come up in places I didn't plant them. The foilage is all that showed up this year, but next year hopefully flowers will appear. They look like they will be daffodils and they are all around a big pine tree we have. They have never been there before...most mysterious! :o)

Unknown said...

They did do a good job! lol