Monday, April 16, 2007

Button, Button, Who's got the Button?


I do! Yummy bags of buttons from the Peddlers Market Saturday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Eye candy!! What great buttons, all wrapped up so cute too!

MB said...

Yummy is right. Buttob, button, who's got the button? We know who--Bonnie. MB

Beach Girl said...

Buttons seem to hold a facination with everyone. I have a collection of original 19th century ones.

So that little snowman returned? How very naughty of him!

Vanessa

Alpicks Treasures said...

Nice Buttons!! Lots of ideas with them?

smilnsigh said...

And they have a theme color, nearly. A lovely chocolate theme.

Mari-Nanci

idcityrose said...

I just love buttons too. I also have many buttons. I worked with my sister-in-law doing Estate sales for 7 years (I then had to get a real job) and I have some of the most wonderful buttons. When the vintage clothes were too moth-eaten to sell I was told to throw them away but instead I bagged them up, took them home and cut off all the buttons. My project I want to do with them is to make the buttons bracelets that I saw in Sun Valley made from vintage buttons..I love buttons too!.
idcityrose