Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm Back

I haven't forgotten about my pictures, really! I just don't know where the last week has gone! Let's start out with a couple of lovely spring pictures: I bet you all want to visit me for spring break next year!!

The next two are from the Candy shop I ventured out to yesterday. It was snowing so hard I passed it the first time and ended up at a fabric shop!! I did get my bunnies on the way home though!


Ok, one more since I've been so neglectful! This is a beautiful tea cup and saucer that found it's way to me all the way from Georgia!! Yes, that's a moose paw (?) in the background....

7 comments:

Day4plus said...

I'm glad you're back. You have been missed. Spring will find it's way to your house and will be appreciated all the more. The weather has been crazy everywhere.
Enjoy the miracle of Easter. MB

Tracey said...

Brrrr...it's still cold in your pictures! Glad you're coming with me on vacation; maybe it'll warm things up for you!

Unknown said...

Spring did sprung here and then winter returned. What a cute fence, is it yours? Lovely tea cup and saucer too, glad your back!!

Beach Girl said...

Oh, that naughty little snowman DID come back~shame on him!

Spring will eventually win out and that little snowman will be banshed.....at least for what 6 months maybe? :-)

Happy Easter Bonnie!

Vanessa

Beach Girl said...

That should have been "banished."

Anonymous said...

Wow! Snow at Easter? Is that usual? I'm sending you some sunshine, it's on the way, watch out for it :-) Great pics too!

Portrait of Peter said...

Really amazing photo's - I just hope that we in Scotland have seen the last of the snow until winter.