I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Hi, My rhubarb is up also, as well as daffodils, tulips and tons of iris are making themselves known. Spring in our part of Idaho is always changing. We have sun and black clouds right now but last week it was sun and snowflakes. Mild winter for us and then a really warm two weeks in March that got us all out working in our yards. Still to early to start anything except inside so we are getting a jump start on our "crops". I love your site, I wish I could produce something so nice. Not terribly computer smart but I am learning. Blessings to you! idcityrose "Mountain Farmgirl"
6 comments:
I love rhubarb too. Last night we had rhubarb pie for dessert. You spell it with an 'h'?
Hi, My rhubarb is up also, as well as daffodils, tulips and tons of iris are making themselves known. Spring in our part of Idaho is always changing. We have sun and black clouds right now but last week it was sun and snowflakes. Mild winter for us and then a really warm two weeks in March that got us all out working in our yards. Still to early to start anything except inside so we are getting a jump start on our "crops".
I love your site, I wish I could produce something so nice. Not terribly computer smart but I am learning.
Blessings to you!
idcityrose "Mountain Farmgirl"
Hot rhubarb sauce on vanilla ice cream.....oh yum....
Isn't funny how we all think winter will never end and then Spring just pops up before us. MB
Your warming up and No snow, Yuppie!
Spring desserts mean rhubarb for sure! It also makes a great jam with strawberries, yummy!
Ohhh ours is beginning to show too. Geee, why didn't I remember to try to take a pic?
Well, now you reminded me!
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment