On the way back from my DD's tennis match, I spotted these two lovlies. My DH was driving and I was thrilled that he actually stopped and turned around so I could take pictures!! The darker llama was standing in a door way of a barn when we first saw him. It would have been a cute picture, but they were quite curious about me and seemed very happy to pose for the camera!
13 years ago

6 comments:
How Cute. I had a bad exspirence with them and spitting, Yuck!
Great photo op!! Aren't having cameras fun? MB
Love this!
And to echo MB and the fun-ness (is that a word?!?!)of cameras...having the camera at all times is a must! I don't leave home without it. :-)
Vanessa
Ha! Aren't husbands great :-) My own has grown quite used to me wanting to stop at nearly every lay by to snap something. Great pic!
Awww, aren't they cute?!? :-)
Mari-Nanci
Great photo and great hubby for stopping! My hubby has gotten used to me wanting to stop and get the camera out! lol
Post a Comment