I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Not that I was on a perfect roll anyhow, but I was so busy yesterday I didn't have 5 minutes to myself or at least if felt that way! But here I am and here are my pictures for yesterday and today!
3 comments:
Brrrrr. Cold but pretty.
Wondered what happened to you. But I understand. Take time. MB
I missed you, kept checking your blog for a pic and was wondering where you were, glad to have you back! Too cold for me!
Thanks girls, nice to have ya watching out for me!
Post a Comment