I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Bonnie, Yea you got snow. It is so pretty with sun shining and all. Great picture, everything all lined up. Is that a birdbath full of snow? Our snow is mostly gone, a little patch here and there. It seems so warm at 42, shirtsleeve weather. enjoy, MB
2 comments:
Bonnie, Yea you got snow. It is so pretty with sun shining and all. Great picture, everything all lined up. Is that a birdbath full of snow? Our snow is mostly gone, a little patch here and there. It seems so warm at 42, shirtsleeve weather. enjoy, MB
We dodged another ice storm, not even snow, but as long as you post those pretty snow pics, I can still enjoy it and not have the mess..lol
Post a Comment