Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lime Green And Purple!


My daughter has a bubbly, outgoing personality; so I guess it's only fitting that the colors of her room match! She asked for this paint job a year ago Thanksgiving. My husband said it was absolutely fine, but when she wanted a change SHE does the next paint job! She has the largest bedroom, 1/3 of the upstairs in our cape. We split the room in half and alternated the colors. It came out great for lime green and purple!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

I love it! And I agree with your dh...she'll need to do the next paint job (cuz covering that up tisn't going to be easy!) I wonder if I could get Darling to go for lime and purple over her black and hot pink dream???

Day4plus said...

Tracey mentioned black and pink. that is what my youngest painted her room when I said no to all black. Bonnie, I hope your daughter sleeps well at night,hehe.
The colors are great though. I love attic rooms. We had that in our first house when the kids were little before we added on and they grew up. MB

Alpicks Treasures said...

It looks alot better at that angle. I like purple myself. Looks great

Unknown said...

What fun colors, I like them!! I love purple too! I do have to agree with Rosemary, it's gonna be a pain to cover it when she wants to change colors, but after she does, I bet she keeps it for awhile!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Wow! That looks great. But I don't think I could sleep in there if there was any light!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I really love those colors together! They are eye catching and make the room pop!
I see you like Mooses--SO DO I!
Thanks for stopping by the TTC. So happy to meet you! Claudia O.

Mrs Pretzel said...

I like the colors, but I don't have much room to talk! LOL I apinted my living room, ORANGE and my kitchen (not quite this bright, but still dark) GREEN. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

rachel