Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Morning Walk

I think the biggest reason I took this challenge was to encourage myself to take a morning walk. If I have my camera, I am much more occupied with that than the fact that I am excercising! I have better pictures than this from this morning, but believe it or not that blob by the water is a blue Heron. I was SO excited! I don't know if it was an actual "Blue Heron" but it was a Heron, and he was definately BLUE. I wish I had a shot of his wing span when he flew a way. I am bummed how the picture turned out, but I have to promise myself that I won't start camera shopping just because of a blog!! :) Good Day!

2 comments:

MB said...

I will look forward to see you 'one picture a day' A great idea. I bet that is a blue heron, too. Keep posting. MB

Unknown said...

Looks like a blue heron to me, I get them alot, they come to our pond. I like to see them fly off. Great photo! Any excuse to buy a new camera is a good one! lol