
My mom is going through pictures. Yippee! Ok, like it wasn't bad enough I was stuck with those terrible glasses (oh my they were THICK!), but she ALWAYS curled my hair. She HATED straight hair!! (Mom was NOT a hippie!)
13 years ago
Finding the beauty in the every day.

My mom is going through pictures. Yippee! Ok, like it wasn't bad enough I was stuck with those terrible glasses (oh my they were THICK!), but she ALWAYS curled my hair. She HATED straight hair!! (Mom was NOT a hippie!)
Posted by
Beemoosie
at
4:00 PM
8 comments:
What a cute picture. You look so earnest. And believe it or not, you do have very pretty hair. My daughter probably about your age saw some pictures of her and said 'Did you have to dress us like THAT!!'. Moms, what can ya do. MB
TOO CUTE!
I'm sure there are those kinds of pictures of me too out there somewhere. Don't you just love the look of yesteryear? :-)
For what it's worth, I remember sleeping in pin curls many nights.
Vanessa
I have a picture somewhere will have to hunt... with the same hand to the side of my face... must have been a photo fashion trend lol
You look so happy. I love the curls.
You were just the cutest and sweetest little girl ever! Looks like your Mom took time and pleasure to dress you in such a lovely way.
Also, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy all your barn and country side pictures! You must live in a small town?!!! Thinking of You, Claudia O.
Oh she must be so proud of you! It's a really cute pic.
You were a cute girl. My Mom kept my hair short. I hated it.
What a cutie pie, and I love the curly hair!!!
What lovely locks! My mother always put my hair in ponytails and bows... until I reached the 6th grade! (Yes, I was the only daughter in the family!)
Post a Comment