Our property line backs up to an old railroad bed, and beyond that the fair grounds. My guess is these stairs were built for easy access to the fairgrounds, or perhaps the trail that the railroad left behind.
13 years ago
Finding the beauty in the every day.
Our property line backs up to an old railroad bed, and beyond that the fair grounds. My guess is these stairs were built for easy access to the fairgrounds, or perhaps the trail that the railroad left behind.
Posted by
Beemoosie
at
10:49 AM
7 comments:
What a neat photo, I love it and any kind of old ruins!!
Cool stairs. what great stories you could tell about what they were once for--OR--you could research and find out what they really were used for. I like a mystery. Marybeth
So much history in old rail road beds. Thats a nice picture of you and yours.
Love this picture! Awesome!
Very cool picture! I could sit for hours and make up stories for that one.
Vanessa
Oh I love pictures like this! Thank you for sharing.
Mari-Nanci
Steeped in history - truly amazing - character photo.
Post a Comment