Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sick Camera

I think my camera has the crud like me!! I can not get it to work and it's probably something simple, but I am not in the frame of mind to fuss with it right now. But I can't NOT post a picture. So in lieu of snow, or my March shamrock themed picture I took but can not get onto the computer, here is a picture that my neice took last year on her trip to Europe.


How many of you have been to Europe? I haven't, but her pictures were lovely!

4 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Cool picture~I love the angle. I'm so sorry you and your camera are under the weather. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Day4plus said...

I've never been to Europe but who knows??? I hope you feel better soon. I'ts just no fun . MB

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thata a great picture. I have never been there. I bet its real nice. I would like to go to England to see where my Mom was from someday. Have a good weekend...

Unknown said...

Havent' been there either but would love to see it and England, someday! Hope you get the camera problem sorted out and that you get feeling better soon too!