
These are my signs of spring. I don't know what they are called, because I never wrote it down like momma told me too!! With just two warm days this week they poked themselves up outta that frozen ground under the maple tree. They are very cold right now, that's why they are now opened. They will probably be covered w/ snow by the end of the weekend!!
13 years ago

4 comments:
They look cute. Wow a maple tree. I would love to have one here,
Aren't they just too cute. Isn't it funny how many of the first flowers of Spring are bright yellow. To wake us out of the doldrums, I guess. Keep smilin' Marybeth
Can they bee the first flowers of spring when spring isn't here yet? I was wondering about that as I don't think my first flowers are yellow? I'm confused as to what are my first flowers of spring? Spring for me is like when the azaleas open and not many of them are yellow.
Whatever they are, and I can't see them close enough to even guess, but they are tough! Funny how the first flowers of spring are yellow?
Post a Comment