Friday, March 23, 2007

Barbershop Pole



You know that pole has been there as long as I've been around here, and I just noticed how cute it was!! It spins too!

5 comments:

Brin said...

Omygoodness... this is just my sort of thing! I love, love, love your pictures and bit of history! I'm such a stickler for this stuff. Why am I just now finding this blog?

Hi! It's Brin. I wanted to peep in and see what you're up to AND say thanks for the comment yesterday on the squash. Glad you got a good laugh! :D (I did too!)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend in this enchanted-looking place of yours!

Brin
www.messythrillinglife.blogspot.com

Alpicks Treasures said...

WOW You dont see many of them around anymore...

Day4plus said...

Sometimes it takes forever to notice something right in front of our faces. I think with a camera we are looking at things differently. MB

Unknown said...

MB is so right, since this photo a day challenge, I'm finding many more things to take photos of, I'm challenging myself each day, what a treat! Allison is right too, you just don't see those cute poles anymore!

Beach Girl said...

You do know the history of the barber pole, right? :-)