Sue at www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com found a white barn to go with my red barn, thinking of course the next in line should be blue. Then we could go patriotic with our red, white and blue barns. I have found no blue, but did find yellow!
13 years ago

6 comments:
I love it!!! You can see where probably the milk house used to be and it is still red underneath. Perfect. I'll be looking for BLUE.
MB
Ha! Everyone looking for blue barns. You could be inundated with them :-) Have a great weekend.
I know where a pink barn is, but don't recall seeing a blue one recently..... I will now be on the lookout! I love old barns! :)
What a monster of a barn and yellow too! I've never seen a yellow one, how neat!! It looks huge! Gee, I hope someone can find us a blue barn!
I love all of these barns, Bonnie! THANK YOU for sharing them with us.
Vanessa
Yeaaa for yellow, then I guess. :-)
Wonder why there is that red part?
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment