
I know some of you are planting gardens and watching your tulips bloom and you just don't believe that it's still winter up here...but trust me IT IS! :)
13 years ago
Finding the beauty in the every day.

I know some of you are planting gardens and watching your tulips bloom and you just don't believe that it's still winter up here...but trust me IT IS! :)
Posted by
Beemoosie
at
11:32 AM
7 comments:
Blue snow, that's a first, still cold though!!
There is much beauty in winter. Every season has it's glory! You certainly captured a lovely photo of winter!
Now, that is just GORGEOUS!
And here I am complaining about the cold when it's in the upper 40's here.
What a gorgeous photo! I do hope spring comes quickly, as it has been 15F here the past several days! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
I BELIEVE you. That is just beautiful, cold but beautiful. And your turn will come and you will appreciate so much more. MB
That is such a beautiful picture it makes you not even mind the cold. I hope you get your camera fixed soon, you're quite the photographer!
Cheryl
It is a beautiful pic. We will send spring your way very soon :-)
Post a Comment