Sunday, March 4, 2007

Pleasant Pheasant


My second sighting yesteday was this beautiful pheasant!! Couldn't believe I got this picture!

8 comments:

Ellen said...

ya got the evidence now dontcha, must be the composting worm stories are bringing ya The early bird specials?

good reflexes! My PopPop always had this stuffed pheasant on top of his bookshelf ... my brother is the keeper of it now... he lives in roadrunner territory.

Day4plus said...

Great shot. You must have your camera at ready. MB

Tracey said...

Lovely shot!

Jean said...

Awesome picture!

Unknown said...

What a awesome picture!!! I've never seen a pheasant in the wild, I think we have them here?? So pretty!

Beach Girl said...

I love pictures of birds in flight; this one is great!

Although, I must admit, I loved the turkeys too. :-)

Vanessa

Alpicks Treasures said...

WOW Look what GOD has given to all of us, Nature. What a great shot..

Janice said...

What a fantastic photo! You did a really good job capturing him in flight! We used to have many pheasants here, but we don't see them anymore. I miss hearing and seeing them and picking up a pretty feather once in a while. Thanks for visiting my blog. :o)