This is reality, kinda pretty looking here, but I much prefer the weather conditions in my previous two posts! This is the view from the back of our lot up to the house.
Two-fer-one photos today! I couldn't decide which picture to use, or if either one was interesting enough to stand alone. This is the back corner of our lot where the deer come down the hill (see the tracks?) and trample over the fence into our yard! Last night they were hungry enough to come up to the bird feeder next to our family room windows at 6:00 in the evening. They had no problem letting us watch them!

7 comments:
Is it getting warmer up there?? Hope so!! I love it when the deer come close the house, and one thing I love about snow, you can see all the tracks of critters!
Glad you used both photos--they are great. Are you tired of the snow? We are not used to it down here, so it wears out its welcome fast. Hope you are having a great day.
It's not warmer here yet, and not supposed to warm up for at least another week. It gets old for me quite fast, Rosemary. Especially when the tempertures don't get out of the single digits, feels like you expend all your energy just trying to keep warm and moving! I could easily hibernate...but I just keep smiling!
Nice pictures, I'm glad you posted both. I do see a little blue sky, I hope that means the weather will be getting for you. MB
It does look pretty with the snow on the ground. I would love to see deer around here. Once in while we catch a peek at Burro's. Hope you keep warm.
Haven't seen a deer up at the Teeny Tiny since this cold and snowy weather set in. Sounds like a great sighting!, up close like that! I never get tired of seeing them!
I love the look of the tracks in the snow. That's a great shot. Deer eat lots of my bird seed too. And, my flowers, and my veggies.
Post a Comment