Wow, no wonder I am suffering from sun deficiency, it is dark and grey out! I went driving after work to find some of the cool old buildings I love. Ya know what I found? Houses, houses and more houses. Where there were once fields and pastures and barns there are now cookie cutter houses. I did find this nice looking barn for today. ~Blessings
13 years ago

5 comments:
What a neat barn!! I just hate to see old places torn down to make room for cookie cutter houses or subdivions!
Great looking barn and silo but what a dreary, gray day. Don't be depressed tho, the sun is up there............somewhere! MB
I feel the same as Sue, it is always sad to me to see the old places torn down. At the same time I'm thankful that this area is not developing as quickly as others. I never get tired of seeing the old farms! Have a great day!
Boy that looks really cold. I love the old farm. Keep warm.
I love pictures of barns. I'm always making my husband stop the car so I can take pictues of them. I'm especially partial to old falling down ones!
Post a Comment