When we moved here there was all sorts of evidence that the couple that lived her for 40 + years were bird lovers. I have left all the houses in place. This one is my favorite.
13 years ago
Finding the beauty in the every day.
When we moved here there was all sorts of evidence that the couple that lived her for 40 + years were bird lovers. I have left all the houses in place. This one is my favorite.
Posted by
Beemoosie
at
11:28 AM
6 comments:
They left you all their bird house's? How nice for you! I'm a big bird fan too, really enjoy watching the birds.
I love the way the moss is growing. Your a lucky girl to have such treasures left for you. I love watching birds, saw a woodpecker today. Keep warm
I love that birdhouse. Lucky you! I just fed the birds a little while ago--love to watch them out there at the feeders.
What a nice birdhouse. Isn't it nice to have memories of previous pwners. (good ones) The birdhouse looks like the church that was on Sue's blog. MB
So charming!, A church bird house!And with moss too!!I think it was thoughtful of the previous owners to leave them-the birds always know there there! It's a nice, homey thing when some things always remain the same.
Did you catch "A Philadelphia Story" on TCM last Thursday? One of my favorites too!
We are bird lovers too! That is a great photo! Love that birdhouse!
Just found your blog today; I'll be back! :)
Post a Comment