I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Yes, it sure is cold and we are getting the snow again tonight! Not sure if my daughter will be able to make it home tomorrow. There is one bad stretch she has to drive through. I wouldn't mind them staying another day though. Keep warm!
6 comments:
You poor thing you. I hope it warms up soon for you all. Hang in there and be tough!!!
Brrrrr!! Oh man that even LOOKS cold. We are having typical wet and dreary here. Stay snuggy. MB
Cold, cold, cold! But, beautiful. God paints the prettiest pictures no matter what the season! Stay warm and have a great Sunday.
Looks like my yard, we woke up to three inches that was NOT in the forecast, so it was a surprise, but it's melting fast! :)
Yes, it sure is cold and we are getting the snow again tonight! Not sure if my daughter will be able to make it home tomorrow. There is one bad stretch she has to drive through. I wouldn't mind them staying another day though. Keep warm!
Well, all I can say is thank God for global warming, eh? I mean...imagine how cold it would be if we weren't heating things up?
Post a Comment