Still having battery issues up here...I think my brain is just FROZEN! So here is another lovely barn for your viewing pleasure!
13 years ago
Finding the beauty in the every day.
Still having battery issues up here...I think my brain is just FROZEN! So here is another lovely barn for your viewing pleasure!
Posted by
Beemoosie
at
11:46 AM
4 comments:
Oh, stop luring me with these barnish morsels! How can I possibly resist a drive through the countryside when you continue to tempt me like this? You are so cruel, Moosie...so cruel... (When City Boy comes home I'm going to tell him it's all your fault!)
Can't get enough of barn pictures, I love to see how they vary from region to region. Tracey, your just going to have to start a barn blog!! lol
Another beautiful barn viewed with pleasure. MB
I wish we had barns like that out here. Not many of those. It looks great, keep sending them I like seeing diffrent landscape.
Post a Comment