Thursday, February 8, 2007

A Favorite Pretty

Time for a warm, indoor picture! I just love transferware type plates. The beautiful, cozy scenes are almost better than a painting to me! This is one of my favorites from my small collections. Just love the little cabin in the woods!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, fine china is better than a painting! I love this one, wanna jump in there and be apart of that pretty scene too!

Alpicks Treasures said...

A nice plate shows character! and I do say it show that your a warm person. Its very nice, but I ahve to disagree with Sue, I painting shows alittle more. HAve a great day

Day4plus said...

Very nice. It looks so pretty in your house. MB

Betty said...

Thank you for coming by to see me. I'm new to blogging but enjoying it so much. Have met so many nice people.
On my post today about charity shops, I have a picture with dishes in it. I am a dish collector among other things.
I like your blog and I'll be back to visit.
God Bless.

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I love the acorn and oak design around the edges too!