Monday, February 26, 2007

Cobblestone House


I pass this house every week going to church. I really admire this house and how well it is cared for. I think that white fence around the yard is just wonderful, and the owners always have seasonal decorations or flowers there. I know it's spring when the daffidills pop up in front of the fence.
For those of you sympathising the fact that I still have snow here, this is normal, you will see snow here until April and sometimes even May. It may melt off a little here or there, but we are still getting a couple inches a day! The snow is alright, I am just missing sunshine right now!!

6 comments:

Day4plus said...

That is a beautiful house. This country of ours is so diverse and I am learning so much just by visiting my blogger friends. That type of housing is so rare out here but more common in the east. The east had teeming cities before the western edge was even settled. Though the Native Americans have a different take on that. As for snow we so seldom get any here that when we do we go overboard about it and think everybody is the same way. MB

Alpicks Treasures said...

That really is a nice house. Its great to see people take care of them with alot of history behind it. Have a good week.

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I never get tired of seeing these houses-we have a few like that in our town too. Have a great day! Claudia O.

Beach Girl said...

What a beautiful house with beautiful scenery. Looks like I'd fit right in wearing my CW dress.

Vanessa

Unknown said...

I never get tired of seeing these grand homes either, what a beauty!! Like MB, it's nice to see how other parts of the country build homes.

smilnsigh said...

Oh simply beautiful! I so love older homes. And around here, if it's cobblestone, it's very old.

Mari-Nanci