I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
Where's the chocolate syrup. I hope your cold is all gone and you can just be inside to look at the snow. Not only do we have the rain we have the mud that goes with it. MB
8 comments:
Yes I agree, Marshmellow is a better way to look at it. Hang in there.
Where's the chocolate syrup. I hope your cold is all gone and you can just be inside to look at the snow. Not only do we have the rain we have the mud that goes with it. MB
I see you got your share of snow too! Keep warm and cozy!!
Bonnie you must be a snow angel expert.
Do you put marshmallows on your hot chocolate? Make snow nog?
Marshmellow... Chocolate Syrup.... Now, some Cherries! -grin-
Who says we're getting a little *punchy,* from all this snnnnnnnnnow? Us?? Nahhhhh........... ,-)
'MN'
Too much white!!! At least the earth will benefit from all the snow, you should have wonderful gardens this summer! Think green!
Are we tired of snow yet? Yes, I think we just may be... But marshmellows? I like those...
Having no snow here I never tire of looking at snowy pics :-) Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment