Friday, February 16, 2007

A Touch of Wimsy



A local artist/business woman painted the side of the buildings lining the "business district" about 6 or 7 years ago. I thought it was precious. Unfortunately, someone just couldn't leave it alone and had to add their two cents worth! I still think it's a beautiful mural.

5 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

How adorable! It's a shame someone had to add to it:(

Alpicks Treasures said...

Dont you hatwe that when someone marks up everything? The building look great.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Now that is so cute! What a shame someone thought they had to "add to it".
I enjoyed seeing this; thanks for sharing!

MB said...

What a great idea. We will just ignore the 'other' and enjoy the beauty. MB

Unknown said...

Hey, that looks like my downtown area, such a cute idea!! I do have to say, our downtown buildings have not been marked on, yet?