I am a Christian wife and mother of two teenagers. I have just recently started to work full-time in our County Clerks office. New job, new puppy, new adventures as my family grows and changes. My two years of blogging has become an important part of my life and creativity! Hope you all have a moment to stop by and say hello!
6 comments:
Guess he's off to have fun! You guys are really getting the snow--at least it's beautiful.
I see you're getting your share of snow too! My husband's outside plowing our driveway again right now. Have a Happy Valentines Day!
I shall not show City Boy, as he will be jealous and begin whining about wanting a tractor of his own.
Boys gotta have their toys. Boy you did get plenty of snow. Happy heart day. MB
Tell him to drive that real careful and not to hit the car.. lol Hes having fun as well as you.
Cold fun, burr.....
Post a Comment