We seem to have lots of little creeks around here, now that I think about it! Passed this one on the way home from church today.
13 years ago
Finding the beauty in the every day.
We seem to have lots of little creeks around here, now that I think about it! Passed this one on the way home from church today.
Posted by
Beemoosie
at
8:36 AM
6 comments:
Brrr...Cold creek looks like it lives up to its name. I like water and that looks like a pretty creek. You have been commissioned to photograph all creeks in your area. teehee MB
I would love to be by water. We do have one that goes through town. It looks as if your snow is melting? I hope that your warming up?
A good name for a good creek, but too cold for me!! What's it called in the summer?? LOL
can't be too cold the that water is moving! hehehe
I doubt I'd want to go swimming, or even wading, in that creek anytime soon!
Cold Creek looks a perfect name for it. Great Pic.
Post a Comment